Bharti Foundation, the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises, is dedicated to the task of implementing and supporting quality education programs at primary, elementary, senior secondary and higher education levels.
Work and Achievements
Bharti Foundation is the philanthropic arm of Bharti Enterprises. Since 2006, the foundation’s flagship initiative the Satya Bharti School Program has been constantly providing quality education, completely free of cost, to underprivileged children in rural areas. It envisions transforming students into educated, confident, responsible and self-reliant employable citizens of India with a deep sense of commitment to their society. Visit www.BhartiFoundation.org for more details
Our Vision: To help underprivileged children and young people of our country realize their potential FY2017-18:
- Corporate trailblazer award won at the ‘India Today Safaigiri Summit and Awards 2017’ for its efforts under Satya Bharti Abhiyan in rural Ludhiana.
- Best Corporate and Business Communication (Campaign and Sectoral Communication)’ at the ‘National Award for Excellence in CSR & Sustainability’
- The CSR Journal Excellence Award 2017 under Education and Skill Training.
- ET NOW CSR Leadership Award for excellent work in ‘Support and Improvement in Quality of Education’ bestowed by the World CSR Day
We at Bharti Foundation have been a part of the Airtel Delhi Half Marathon for the past 9 years. Through the platform, we have connected with corporates and philanthropic individuals who have supported our cause and have showcased their solidarity by running for us at the Marathon.
For the year 2018, we invite Corporates and Individuals to join the Marathon and support Bharti Foundation’s education initiatives through our ‘Run for a Cause’ initiative.
Your contribution of funds to Bharti Foundation through the ADHM platform would qualify for 50% Tax Exemption under Section 80 G of Income Tax Act, and receipts would be issued accordingly. (Note: The donation does not qualify as CSR contribution)
As a Bharti Foundation supporter at ADHM
- You will be invited to join as special guests in the celebration of important days like 15th August and 26th January at Satya Bharti schools
- You and your team can join as volunteers at Satya Bharti Schools and spend a few energising days interacting and engaging with students, and thereby share and radiate joy.
- We will showcase the impact made by your donations at various forums, while also acknowledging your company’s contribution in our collaterals.
Fund Utilisation Statement
The funds raised through the Marathon are used by Bharti Foundation to provide quality education to underprivileged children through its educational initiatives across rural India.