Sa-Mudra works towards enabling youth to handle failures and cope better with changing circumstances be it in Academics, Career and Relationships!
Work and Achievements
Sa-Mudra Foundation has been working for youth empowerment through informal educational initiatives both at preventive and curative stages. The core objective is to Save Young Lives from crime and prevent suicides.
Sa-Mudra is working consistently to build healthy society by building positive personality traits, life skills and livelihood skills among unemployed, under employed, unemployable youth from economically weaker communities in rural, semi urban, rural, urban slums including ever increasing migrants in Bengaluru through innovative need based wellness programs of capacity building, counseling and training. Sa-Mudra has pioneered an exclusive helpline 'Sa-Mudra Yuva Helpline – 9880396331’ to address adolescent issues as a first respondent.
Our campaign most popular program is ‘Love-Life’ to sensitize among general public the need to control and prevention of suicidal tendencies among students/ youth.
In the past 9 years, we have:
- Impacted around 1.05 lakh people - youth, students parents, teachers, institutions
- Offered Individual Free counseling to 6,000 youth & Parents
- Personality Development Training to 40,000 students in government colleges
- Employment training to 30,000 students
- Found descent employment to more than 5000 youth; and
- Saved 900 young precious lives from straying into anti social activities and committing suicides.
You can donate here through this page by clicking on 'Donate' or through our website too - Click here
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds will used to set up a call response centre for youth and parents from lower economic backgrounds that will offer free counseling on education, appitudes & career guidance and also counsel depression, suicidal tendencies.