SRLC -Shrimad Rajchandra Sarvamangal Trust
Motherhood Safe programme, Neo-natal ICU, Health for rural population, corrective surgery for physically handicapped (Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital).
Work and Achievements
Health has always been of primary concern to society. With this in mind, the Shrimad Rajchandra Sarvamangal Trust (SRST) was established on the 2nd of April, 2003.
SRST manages the Health Care and Woman Care initiatives of Shrimad Rajchandra Love and Care (SRLC), the Ten-Fold Programme for the holistic, integrated upliftment of the underprivileged. SRST, therefore, aims at serving society with love and compassion; especially the impoverished and the ailing in the remote areas of South Gujarat.
Summarized below are the key Objects and Activities of the Trust:
- To provide the needy with quality medical care at highly subsidised rates or for free, ensuring that they enjoy a feeling of well-being and freedom from diseases.
- To establish, run and maintain dispensaries, health facilities, nursing homes, hospitals, maternity wards etc. and to provide all possible help and encouragement for the above.
- To arrange diagnostic and treatment camps.
- To organise activities aimed at increasing health awareness.
- To engage in activities related to medical research.
Over 4.5 lakh patients have been treated till date through the hospital, viklang centre, medical camps and the outreach programme.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Shrimad Rajchandra Hospital treats around 1 lakh patients a year. These patients live below the poverty line. The funds raised will meet part of this expense.