Aashwasan's mission for the world is to make a world of one that stands for the original creation of humanity towards the direction of nature preservation in a purposeful manner.
Work and Achievements
Aashwasan Foundation offers path-breaking diagnostic and treatment services of Aashwasan Science to address physiological, psychological, psychosomatic and spiritual issues to bring about holistic well-being in individuals and organizations.. This science identifies and eliminates the root cause of conditions and life situations to offer transformatory solutions.
Various milestones and achievements of Aashwasan Foundation:
- Unprecedented breakthroughs in 29 areas of health and well being, which otherwise have no known solution or treatment available today:
- Developmental Disorders
- Psychological & Emotional Concerns
- Psychiatric Conditions
- Lifestyle Stress Concerns
- Organ and Systemic Dysfunctionality Related Issues
- Genetic Issues
- Neurological Conditions, Addictions
- Undiagnosed Issues
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Infectious Conditions
- Congenital Issues and Concerns
- Sensory Dysfunctions
- Grief, Sexuality Dysfunction
- Psychosomatic Concerns
- Abuse &Violence Related Trauma.
- Facilitation of Transformation - Reaching out to over a lakh of individuals through media awareness, public shows, awareness programs, workshops, institutional tie-ups etc.
- Implementation of over 6 revolutionary movements towards creating a momentum for social change in areas like special needs, cancer, de-addiction, preventive health, women's empowerment, Humane Education etc.
- For her contribution in bettering human lives, Rashmi Aiyappa, Founder and Managing Trustee, has won following awards:
- “Social Innovator” at the NGO excellence for social consciousness held in Singapore by CMO Asia in Aug 2014
- 50 most Impactful Social Innovators globally by World CSR Day in February 2017.
- Aashwasan Foundation was awarded “Certificate of Merit” for its innovative approach & contribution by World CSR in 2016.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds received will be utilized for the diagnosis, treatment and counseling services to transform the lives of the needy financially challenged. Secondly, to create awareness about the possibility and potential of the Human mechanism and the scientific methodology of Aashwasan Science.