Child Care and Development Foundation
CCDF is working for street underprivileged children for their education.
Work and Achievements
1. AAKAR - the first step: This program is meant to establish learning centres in an area, identify children in that area, and familiarize them and their families with the importance of education with the help of our non-formal way of teaching through workshops by our trained staff and a follow-up support to them after their admission to formal schools through our learning centres.
2. PARIVARTAN - change of direction: The program is meant to bring about positive changes in the life of street children by convincing and motivating them and their parents for the education of their children and helping them in their school admission and other financial assistance if required.
3. AVSAR - a chance: Through this program we will promote ambitious and talented children based on their results in MCD schools, in reputed public schools for quality education. The purpose is the full realization of the talent of a child.
4. Lakshya: to provide coaching classes for 6-12 class students of the economically weaker sections by a dedicated and qualified staff. It has been designed keeping in mind the requirement of talented students who fail to afford expensive coaching being given at private coaching centres and therefore lag behind and remain unable to fulfill their dream of higher education in prestigious institutions.
5. AHAR APURTI-The purpose of the program is to provide nutritious food to the underprivileged, downtrodden and marginalized people esp. children from the weaker sections of the society attending classes at our learning centres.
6. UPHAAR - gift a smile-The purpose of this program is to collect toys from affluent families and distribute them to the children of underprivileged families in an organized & systematic manner. for their cognitive development and better realization of their childhood.
7. KHEL KHEL MEIN – go sports- The purpose of this program is to all over development of children by providing sports activity.
Fund Utilisation Statement
CHILD EDUCATION – to help destitute children by providing an opportunity to realize their full potentials.