Sri Sathya Sai Health and Education Trust
Treat children suffering from Congenital Heart Disease totally free of cost irrespective of caste, religion, nationality.
Work and Achievements
Sri Sathya Sai Sanjeevani chain of Hospitals are Pediatric Cardiac centers started in Nov 2012 to address the cruel and unfortunate reality of Congenital Heart Disease (CHD) which is a major cause of child mortality in India. We have Hospitals in Raipur, Chhattisgarh; Palwal, Haryana and Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra.
What is Unique about Sanjeevani:
- All services at Sanjeevani viz. Diagnostics, Cath Interventions and Surgical Treatment are provided Totally Free of Cost irrespective of caste, creed, religion and nationality.
- Compassionate Healing is what drives the culture of the place.
Impact from Nov 2012 till May 2019:
- 82,000 + Pediatric Cardiac Consultations
- 9,400 + Cardiac Interventions and Surgeries
- 65,000 + Rural Children & Pregnant Women screened
- 30 states in India & 10 Developing countries
Need: In India, 1 out of 100 children are born with Congenital Heart Disease (CHD). We have Incidence of ~ 3 Lakh Children born with CHD every year and Prevalence of ~ 25 Million Population with CHD.
India has only 10% of the required capacity and hardly any dedicated institutes to address this issue. It is highly labour Intensive and very expensive for a Middle and Lower class family to afford (INR 3-5 lakh is the cost of treatment).
To address above, Sanjeevani Hospitals provide World class treatment to all totally free of cost. Your valuable donation shall help save tiny little hearts at Sanjeevani.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds raised will be used to support open heart surgeries of children treated in Sri Sathya Sai Sanjeevani Centres for Child Heart Care where patients are treated totally free of cost.