Jubilant Bhartia Foundation
Jubilant Bhartia Foundation is implementing its projects in the domain of education, health, livelihood and social entrepreneurship in 5 states of India.
Work and Achievements
Jubilant Bhartia Foundation is a not for profit organization established in 2007 by Jubilant Bhartia Group. The foundation provides consultation to Jubilant as well as other companies in implementation of their CSR programmes as per CSR mandate of Indian Companies Act, 2013.
The activities of JBF are driven towards channelizing resources for bringing measurable social change in the society with a vision and mission as under:
To bring progressive social change through strategic multi-stakeholder partnership.
Develop multi-stakeholder sustainable models to bring about ‘social change’ involving knowledge generation & sharing, experiential learning and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Domain Expertise Areas
- Universalize elementary education,
- Improving health indices through innovative services,
- Escalating employability and
- Enabling a conducive environment for social entrepreneurship.
- Bridging the quality gap in rural primary education system and ensuring community involvement
- Providing effective basic healthcare services to the community at affordable cost.
- Promotion of good health and wellbeing amongst the community with a focus on mother and child’s health
- Enhancing employability through vocational training
- Recognizing exceptional social entrepreneurs through ‘Social Entrepreneur of the Year India Award’ in collaboration with Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Combating Malnutrition Program: Integrated malnutrition project in 32 villages of Uttar Pradesh with an aim of improving nutritional status of children under the age of 5 years, pregnant women and adolescent girls.