Jubilant Bhartia Foundation
Develop multi-stakeholder sustainable models to bring about ‘social change’ involving knowledge generation & sharing, experiential learning and entrepreneurial ecosystem.
Work and Achievements
Jubilant Bhartia Foundation is a not for profit organization established in 2007 by Jubilant Bhartia Group. The foundation provides consultation to Jubilant as well as other companies in the implementation of their CSR programmes as per CSR mandate of Indian Companies Act, 2013. Jubilant Bhartia Foundation is implementing its projects in the domain of education, health, livelihood and social entrepreneurship in 5 states of India.
The activities of JBF are driven towards channelizing resources for bringing measurable social change in the society with a vision as under:
Vision- To bring progressive social change through strategic multi-stakeholder partnership.
Domain Expertise Areas
- Universalize elementary education,
- Improving health indices through innovative services,
- Escalating employability and
- Enabling a conducive environment for social entrepreneurship.
- Bridging the quality gap in the rural primary education system and ensuring community involvement
- Providing effective basic healthcare services to the community at an affordable cost.
- Promotion of good health and wellbeing amongst the community with a focus on mother and child’s health
- Enhancing employability through vocational training
Recognizing exceptional social entrepreneurs through ‘Social Entrepreneur of the Year India Award’ in collaboration with Schwab Foundation for Social Entrepreneurship
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds raised through ADHM2019 will be utilized for our Combating Malnutrition Program: Integrated malnutrition project in 32 villages of Uttar Pradesh with an aim of improving nutritional status of children under the age of 5 years.