Social Touch And Reform
No.204, Bldg C-16, Airport Enclave CHS,
Jessore Road, Birati (Bankra),
Kolkata, West Bengal,
- Contact Person: Mr Dipak Kumar Das
- Mobile: 8910298656
- : firstname.lastname@example.org
To provide Sr.Citizens a good comfortable years of living in their old age by constructing ‘TANPURA’ a Home with all facilities needed.
Work and Achievements
Social Touch And Reform since January2005, has been working for the underprivileged.
Our activities in the past decade include:
- Ran an Informal School for Children (child-labours).
- Conducted Medical Camps (free Check-ups).
- Campaigned National Environment Awareness Programme of Central Govt.
- Did Regular Donations of Essentials like food, clothing etc. in different areas for the have-nots.
- Sponsored some young girls working as maids for their higher education.
- Sponsored people’s, both men and women, eye-surgery / general surgery; helped them by providing medicines too.
One of the main areas of need are for many Elderly who are in dire states in this region.
We are in the process of constructing a Residential Club-House for Senior Citizens “TANPURA” for which the Land has been purchased at Bolpur-Santiniketan and made its 4-storied Building-Plan sanctioned from Govt.
We look forward for your support, generous Donations through Tata Steel Kolkata 2019.
Fund Utilisation Statement
Funds will help contruction of the elders home in the land we have purchased at Bolpur-Santiniketan.